Well, Here we are in 2006. It doesnt seem that long ago that I was blindly writing my 2005 .Plan! It was brought to my attention that it's 2006, and that I better update my plan. So here I am sitting at my PC Thinking up my master plan for the year. Most of these can also be found on the pages for the specific "project" discussed.
- Get out and socialize more.
- Enjoy the little time remaining at School, For as much as I may hate it now, I am sure I will miss it later.
- Build some saveings
- Make more business contacts, allowing for an easier transition into "Real Life" upon graduation next spring.
- Keep "Bad" roomates from using TiVO
- Get away from said "Bad" Roomates!
- Finish the final update for MDI Suite and Disolve relationship with Mercury Displacement Industries
- Install Wiring junction box in Passenger Inner Fenderwell
- Relocate all Relays to this location
- Rewire Headlight system with relays, includeing parking light system, remove all but dimmer functions from existing headlight switch. Retain "Bulb Out" functions
- Redo Washer system to function correctly.
Upgrade entire brakeing system
- 8.8" Rear axel with Rear Disc Brakes
- 11" Front Rotors with 73MM Lincon Calipers
- Aluminum 1-1/8" Master Cylinder
- Adjustable Proportining Valve for rear disc's
- Steeda Steel Caliper Bushings
- 87+ GT Spindles (for mounting 11" Rotors)
- Maximum Motorsports SubFrame Connectors
- Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
- Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace
- Steeda Lower Rear Control Arms(maybe)
- PAY IT OFF!
- Replace the entire PCV system
- Replace the fuel pump BEFORE it dies randomly
- Fix the drivers side seat heater
- Install a IPD Skid plate to protect engine bay
- Replace rear breaks to get rid of annoying rubbing
- Learn some new Rush material
- Small Tube amp would always be nice
Kevin Balthaser, T2p3carpi
Last Updated: 1/5/2006